- Emergency and routine admissions are facilitated through the reception. You have decide your preferred room type,
- Patient or the attendant will be required to fill in inpatient admission consent form. All clarifications regarding the consent form will be addressed at reception. After signing the consent form and completing admission formalities, patient will be escorted to the ward. The admission of patient will be available 24/7.
- An admission kit is available in the room for use. The kit contains basic toiletries that are required during the stay at the hospital.
Patients has to select at the time of admission the payment option.
Insurance or TPAs or other cash less facility
- Trinity Hospital is providing cash less service to the all major insurance company through it TPA or Directly to Insurance Company.
- Corporates and the patients with cashless facility of the Govt Dept., Govt Schemes and other corporates.
- If the patients are not in any of the cashless facility, they may pay by cash, Bank or fund transfer.
- Please talk to receptionist for more details.
The finance counsellor will share an estimate first day of your treatment and also the initial deposit amount. The reception department will keep you appraised on the necessity to ‘top up’ your deposits as on a daily basis. Deposits can be made in cash or by credit/debit card or by bank transfers. Please note that personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Make payments only at the cash counter in the reception.
- Please hand over all your valuables to your Attendant, Hospital is not responsible for any loss of valuables.